Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Brilliant aphorism

"Every adult must at some point have paused during some slapstick piece of debauchery and thought, "Christ, this is ridiculous". Having testicles is like being chained to the village idiot; sad, but there it is. And when we have solved every racial, political and economic problem, we will still be stuck with that one."



So writes the nice man at Chase me ladies, I'm in the cavalry, who has linked to my blog.



I wish I had said that. So many otherwise unexceptional people have got themselves into a dreadful legal tangle driven by the chemistry of their gonads having overridden the common-sense and the self preservation reflexes.



Thanks for that, Harry Hutton.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts are pre-moderated. Please bear with us if this takes a little time, but the number of bores and obsessives was getting out of hand, as were the fake comments advertising rubbish.