Friday, September 04, 2009

One For The Memoirs

I have recently finished a fascinating trial that is unfortunately impossible to blog, as it had enough unique features to make the case instantly recognisable. The prosecuting counsel was of a very high calibre, as the case was considered important enough by the prosecution to get in a top man, and to pay his hefty fees. All of the preparatory work was carefully done, and the thick folder of exhibits was carefully paginated and indexed. The defence case was desperately weak, and the two defendants were ill-advised to take things to trial in my view. Watch this space, and I may be able to tell you about it in a few years' time, or, as hinted above, I will save it for my explosive memoirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts are pre-moderated. Please bear with us if this takes a little time, but the number of bores and obsessives was getting out of hand, as were the fake comments advertising rubbish.