Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cross

London's courts have been reorganised yet again, and they are now 'clustered' which centralises a lot of admin functions. With typical HMCS efficiency my cluster has not yet designated anyone to authorise magistrates' expenses, so I am still owed money from February and March. I do not claim loss of earnings, so this is cash that I have actually spent on travel and suchlike.
I am cross because this typifies HMCS' casual attitude towards the magistrates they are there to serve, and because I did not volunteer as a JP in order to make an interest free loan to the Government.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posts are pre-moderated. Please bear with us if this takes a little time, but the number of bores and obsessives was getting out of hand, as were the fake comments advertising rubbish.